Incentives, educationals, site visits, conference travel and more.................
Organise This can provide:
- Creative ideas for a unique travel experience which benefits your client, the local economy, the local community and the global environment.
- Implementation of BS8901 (Future ISO 20121)
- A measurement report on the level of sustainability achieved.
- A sustainability development policy tailored to your itinerary.
- Education for venue staff, stakeholders and suppliers.
What is sustainable travel?
Carbon emissions, waste streams (food, materials,equipment) and impact on the local community (economic and social) should all be considered when planning how to travel as sustainably as possible.
Our clients choose to work with us because they already have a reputation for sustainability or they are keen to develop in this area. Either way Organise This clients receive a travel management service which considers economic, environmental and community impacts.